Thursday, October 11, 2012

ATTENTION HIGH SCHOOLERS: More Missing Comments

This one goes out to the High Schoolers. I've been commenting on your blogs, but they haven't showed up either! Are they arriving in your spam boxes? Please, let me know as soon as you can. Thanks,

 -McKinley :D

3 comments:

  1. I don't think you have to comment on our blogs, but you can if you want to. Yes, you were in my spam folder, no longer!
    Thanks for pointing this out!

    NS (AKA: The_G_Man88)
    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and FYI, to italicize words in your comments, simply put
      a >i< at the beginning, and a >/i< at the end of the words/word to be italicized. Only, make the "> <" like this "<>", with the "i" in the middle. I had to show you it this way because otherwise it would have italicized the words.

      NS

      Delete
    2. Thanks! It's good to know somebody read this post.

      -McKinley :D

      Delete